WHAT IS INNER STRENGTH?
Inner strength is one of the most important characteristic of successful people.
It is the basic foundation in a Professional Protector or a leader.
Only those who have inner strength can perform their duties and lead from within.
We define inner strength as the ability to withstand adverse situations based on mental and physical fitness. It encompasses situational awareness, readiness and willingness to persist in very difficult situations. We have been known to successfully formulate an inner-strength combination of the Athenian spirit and the Spartan physical toughness in our daily lives. Individuals with balanced inner-strength allow us to become solid protectors and leaders.
The sources for personal inner strength are:
Physical Fitness, Spirituality, and Mental Strength.
Why we need Inner Strength?
- A person with a strong mental and physical condition will demonstrate a high level of self-confidence, and is able to deal successfully with high-stress situations resulting from a personal crisis or a violent event.
- High self-confidence and self-esteem will guarantee improvement of personal behavior, self-motivation, situational awareness, and pro-activeness. Thus, those critical elements will influence the individual’s quality of life.
- Inner Strength prevents us from being victims of unfortunate circumstances. It is intended for forward thinking people, who wish to advance further then they have managed before.
- Studies have shown that Inner strength is one of the most important characteristics of successful people.
- Inner strength allows you to motivate and lead yourself and others from within. Inner strength is the ability to withstand adverse situations based on mental and physical fitness. It encompasses situational awareness, readiness and willingness to persist in difficult situations. The sources for personal inner strength are: confidence, spirituality, and mental strength.
- Inner Strength permits you to be more independent and take responsibility for events that take place in your life; enabling a proactive mentality and risk-taking within the decision making process.
- Most importantly, leaders need to understand the responsibility of their decisions and actions, and only leaders with inner strength will be guided from within. Due to the recent growing importance of entrepreneurship in our daily lives, we need to explore the core strength of our inner ability far more than ever before.
Do not let anyone make you the victim!!!