Shalom and Welcome,
UPGRADE YOUR CAREER TO A CERTIFIED SECURITY INSTRUCTOR / MONTOR
In view of the new threat environment, many countries worldwide are entering a process of upgrading their professional security requirements and will no doubt review their regulations, implement and enforce the INSTRUCTION FOR SECURITY as a mandatory post in various organizations and companies.
Each state “regulator” can be expected to exert and exact greater demand from the person in that post, and it may not be good enough to merely be ex-military or police officer. These key personnel will need major security and professional upgrades to mitigate and overcome the potential threats in each one of our homelands.
We at ISA – ISRAEL understand the coming future in Civil security industry trends and decided to first approach our graduates worldwide and offer our ultimate qualification quest for reaching the profession and status of PROTECTION INSTRUCTOR / MENTOR.
For that qualification process of ISA – ISRAEL we will refresh & renew the past courses that you already attended and passed and we will help you reach the highest graduation and status for supporting your community and country's preparation against violent crime and terrorism. We intend to prepare you to act as a Professional SECURITY INSTRUCTOR / MONTOR in your community.
COURSE FEES INCLUDE
ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
"Fresh" Graduates of ISA ISRAEL are directed to active Members that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Include:
- Receiving via internet the "SECURITY BIBLE" - The ultimate instruction manual for Elite personnel & Management.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course's fees do not include flight & lodging !!!
Accommodation and Lodging“Boarding Style Lodging”
- A trainee needs to calculate 65-75 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & meals per day.
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after registration for the trainee. The trainee will cover the cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival.
- For participation in the ISRAELI TACTICAL RESPONSE METHODS - Unarmed (Krav Maga) + combat shooting course - no previous formal training is required, however the candidate should have basic skills and knowledge in martial arts and shooting
- For participation in the PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM SPECIALIZATION for ELITE PROTECTION OPERATIVE practical course - better to have former protection qualification/experience or certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- For participation in the PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM MANAGEMENT SPECIALIZATION course - the candidate should have former protection qualification/experience - certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- For participation in the PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM INSTRUCTOR course - the candidate should be a former graduate of ISA - Israel OR have former protection qualification/experience in the security industry or police/army background. The candidate should be between the ages of 25-60 (Exceptions possible), reasonable physical fitness, and have records of past or present occupation in the protection service domain.
Required Documents for ISA - ISRAEL Practical Courses:
These specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and Switzerland.
Participants must bring to ISA the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment:
- Health Certificate- stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training.
- Medical Insurance- each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
- Please send via internet:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance
*Those joining the courses in Switzerland may expect to exploring Switzerland, Germany, Italy and France while drilling and practicing.
*Those coming from countries that are required to get a visa to enter Israel or Switzerland be sure to be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa.
PRIOR TO YOUR PRACTICAL TRAINING START !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + 50% of the training fee and the requiered security kit documents no later than 90 days prior to the start of the course, You will receive via email from the ISA - Israel office the "SECURITY BIBLE" ISA - ISRAEL's instruction manual of your program that you should study (and be prepared for theoretical exams) prior to reaching us.
About 2 weeks prior to your course, ISA-Israel office will send you a letter with practical instructions for arrival to our training site.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of "Tactical" pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- not camouflage
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk & Maritime Protections Courses Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Course- Physical Fitness is NOT Mandatory
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Laptop- recommended
- Digital Camera- recommended
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- As your training provider, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any applications for entry into the country you wish to arrive for our courses. We will assist with providing an invitation and addition letters only after receiving full course fee payment in order to help shorten the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel.
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel - we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venue of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative, the following fees will be payable:
- Notice Given: (1) more than 30 days, 50% fee returned. (2) Less than 30 days, 0% of fee returned, however, you can transfer to another future date, if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email)
- No refund after receive of the Instruction book and manual.
- Placement Deposit: Your booking must be accompanied by a 50% deposit in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this deposit now, do not place an order.